I would like to be able to agree with you but I am afraid that he has already done that. How sad it is to all the young men and women of our arm forces.
Looks like George is trying to start a new Cold War:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_on_re_eu/bush
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I would like to be able to agree with you but I am afraid that he has already done that. How sad it is to all the young men and women of our arm forces.
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO BE FAIR TO ALL.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like George is trying to start a new Cold War:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_on_re_eu/bush </div></div>Sorry for not quote but he has already done that how sad it is.
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO BE FAIR TO ALL.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
Would you care to explain how he has already done that?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks